Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Home-Made Baby Food Containers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Home-Made Baby Food Containers

I made the food for my babies for a lot of reasons.  It not only cut down my grocery bill, but I could combine what they like and leave out what they don't, plus I could easily change the thickness of the food based on age and what they were able to handle without wasting a bunch of food or having to thicken it, it also makes it easier to feed them organic or home grown veggie's, and you can add your own spices based on your culture/preference/or allergy restrictions/allowances.  In my previous post, that I told how to make baby food HERE and HERE, I used pre-bought baby food jars, but I recently found a product that would be perfect for those of you/us making your own baby food, check these out!

Adorably designed, @Squooshi reusable food pouches are fun for kids of all ages and you'll appreciate the cost savings of DIY...Save up to hundreds of dollars annually! With Squooshi you can store, freeze, and serve all from the same container. www.squooshi.com Use Code FAMILYGUIDE for a FREE set of replacement caps at http://squooshi.com/collections/shop-now
Squooshi food pouches are reusable and uniquely designed so they are fun for kids, helpful for parents, and better for our environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job