Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Changing the look of healthcare!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Changing the look of healthcare!

Healthcare is a hot topic right now.  From what to do as a professional facing pay out lose, to how to find a doctor accepting the program, to what kind of healthcare to utilize, healthcare is on a lot of people's minds.  So, recently I've been thinking about the care we get and whether or not its time for a change.  Now, my husband is not interested in looking at other methods, but that's what makes our life exciting.  We don't always agree, but work to understand.  So, back to the topic, I've been thinking about trying a naturopathic doctor.  I was worried this may be hard to do, shows I've been out of the healthcare game for a while now, because all I had to do was Google my location and naturopathic doctor.
I bet some of you don't believe me, but seriously try it.  I even tried a few locations outside of my location to see if it was just my area or if it's a larger switch being made, I even tried "naturopathic doctor mississauga" and found some.  It looks like a lot of people are trying different things in regards to their health.  So, once I established the possibility for me in my area I had to decide what I wanted. Do I want a doctor who only believes and subscribes natural methods or do I want a doctor who utilizes both Western and Natural methods.  I think I'm the type of person who wants all options on the table so a doctor that mixes the two would be best.  Next is finding out what my insurance covers and what these doctors accept.  While I haven't  finished my decision yet, doing the research has made me realize there are more options then before and my health is worth considering them all.  So, what kind of doctor do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job