Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: A gift that's stuck on you, Vinyl Family Car Decal Review

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A gift that's stuck on you, Vinyl Family Car Decal Review


This year celebrate family by sharing with everyone who is in your family.  Get them a little something for their stocking.  Get a family to be a little baby sticker for their car so other's will know that baby is on board!  Get new grandparents a stick figure or great quote about being grandparents that they will love!  Get a new puppy owner a family of stick figures that includes their newest fur-baby   They will love that you thought outside the normal gifts and got them something heart felt that  expresses the pride they have in those closest to them!  

I went looking for my decals at Vinyl Disorder.  I was very impressed with their selection for my unique gift idea! For example, you can also show off your unique family on the family car with Vinyl Disorders' vinyl decal family kits and mix and match stick family car decals. Every member of the family is special, and they allow you to pick and choose individual stick family decals to represent each of the unique members of your family on your car or even walls. There are stick family car decals for every member of the family, from baby figure stickers to grandparents figure decals to choose from so everyone is covered. You can choose to add stick family members for those other things that define who your family is our pets stick people and other car family decals. So, I can add stickers to my family as needed and include as many members as I want to include as long as I have the space on my car to stick them.  I also appreciated that they catered to those looking for un-traditional vinyl decal family kits Vinyl Disorder offers a fun twist on the typical car window stickers family, with different themes to choose from, ranging from sports to Star Wars family decals. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job