Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Olive Festival!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Olive Festival!


I love exposing the kids to knew things, the fact that I love olives and wine is just a bonus. So, when the hubby sent me a link to the Olive Festival, my first thought was I have the best hubby ever (he isn't a fan of olives or wine) and my second was what a fun thing to do outside with the kids.  We planned for the afternoon on Sunday to head out after naps and got there at the end.  The kids still had a blast and I still got to do a little shopping!

They have booths of vendors, free wine tasting, and jazzy music to listen to while you eat,shop, and dance.  My daughter was obsessed with getting some cakes and running around the trees.  My son liked dancing to the music and chasing his sister around the trees.  It was put on at Olive Mill in Queen Creek, AZ.  They have adorable gift packages, aprons for both adults and kids, food, wine, olives, and olive oil products.  We got a Sweet Tea Wine(guess who that is for), a Pinot Gris, and a Chocolate Dessert Wine to take home.  We decided against getting the kids any cakes as a night of sugar filled toddlers didn't seem all that enjoyable and let them run around some more.  If you are looking for a fun and good food outing for the family check out the Olive Festival in Queen Creek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job