Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: LaDonna Dennis - 2012 StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition

Thursday, February 23, 2012

LaDonna Dennis - 2012 StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition

Vote for an amazing lady! I am a moderator at Mom Blog Society and this woman has not only allowed me to share in her adventure of running an online Network, but she has helped my personal blog with mentoring and suggestions. I hope that she gets all the recognition she deserves for devoting her time to bloggers like me and mom's around the world. She works hard to bring together business's and bloggers, to get mom's information in the form of articles, and to provide a forum for both bloggers and mom's to network, grow, learn, and socialize in a world that sometimes requires a common place for us to meet. Thank you LaDonna Dennis! If you want to thank LaDonna or support me, please help me support her and vote: LaDonna Dennis - 2012 StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job