Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Hours in a Day

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hours in a Day


Guest post written by my buddy Lavern Small

There are only so many hours in a day but I feel like I work all of them. Even when I lay down to sleep at night my head is just spinning at all the things I have to do the next day when I get into the office, to be honest, it’s no way to live your life. My wife went to www.direct.tv last week to get us some movie channels in hopes I would be able to relax with her when I got home from work but as it turns out I don’t think that’s going to happen. I bring my laptop home with me and at the end of the day I think it’s really important to get stuff done in a timely manner even if my wife doesn't understand. It’s definitely a slippery slope because I know that the more I’m available to my coworkers when I’m home the more they’re going to take advantage of that but you know, I feel like it’s all a small price to pay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job